"WE DON'T JUST ADJUST"
Dr. Scott Hollis DC, DABCI, FICPA
Before my doctorate education, I was a Computer IT professional working with Cisco Systems as a Network Administrator. A life-changing car accident lead me to Chiropractic and convinced me to spend the rest of my life helping my fellow Americans and the community around me, not for money, but as a passion to help others with the knowledge and skills that God has gifted me with. As a Christian Chiropractor, I now know what path God has intended for me to use those gifts.
I have been freeing people from pain for years in the Blue Springs area. As a Chiropractic Physician with years of experience, I am committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients of all ages, "From Womb To Tomb!"
I don't just adjust! I prefer to use a "whole person approach." This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. This technique is called "Functional Medicine." (see http://www.functionalmedicine.org/).
Using this unique approach, I will be able to help you to start, accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health by not just looking at your spine, but also at the functionality of all of your internal body systems and how they interconnect as well.
Dr. Hollis is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and the State Board of Chiropractic Examiners of Missouri. In addition, he carries the following Advanced Post-Doctorate credentials:
Board Certified Chiropractic Internist by the ACA-CDID focusing on persons affected by:
- Internal Dysfunctions
- Thyroid Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease / Heart Disease
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Fertility Issues
- Hormone Regulation and Balancing
- Energy Balancing
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Autism / Asperger's Syndrome
- Weight Loss Programs / Weight Management Education and Counseling Programs
- Auto-Immune conditions like:
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Grave's Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis and many more.
Additional Advanced Training and/or Certifications:
- Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Chiropractic Pregnancy Care
- Prenatal Care including Chiropractic and Nutrition
- Webster Breech Baby Turning Technique
- Sports Chiropractic
- Gymnastics Rehabilitation / Treatment
- Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment
- Postural Rehabilitation and Spinal / Structural / Ergonomic Corrections
- Various Chiropractic Techniques including:
- Diversified, SOT, Thompson Drop, Webster Technique, Activator, Cox Flexion, Spinal Disc Decompression, Pettibon Postural Correction, Spinal Rejuvenation Therapy, Scoliosis Correction.
Dr. Scott Hollis, DC, DABCI, FICPA
Chiropractic Internal Functional Medicine / Chiropractic Family Health Care / Chiropractic Pediatrics
Blue Springs Chiropractor | Above All Family Chiropractic, LLC 816-228-5433
1412 SW State Route 7, Suite F
Blue Springs, MO 64014